Liverpool and the black panthers


As a very small girl I was abducted to Liverpool England where I was then promptly abandoned on the street. The place where I was abandoned happened to have a couple of very busy restaurants. They were simple things where people would go in person have some pretty solid meals to eat. I remember feeling horrified because I knew that there was food there and yet although there was a lot of food I was unable to pick partake of it. Finally the police were called and I was taken down to the station as a lost child.

  I had been enrolled in pre-nursery at a very young age.  I was so young I could not really express myself but I was taught there is soon to know my address and phone number. I repeated this over and over and over again to the police and I was duly taken down to Montreal Canada and the place where I lived.  Unfortunately my parents were nowhere to be seen and I was taken back to liverpool.

This was a time when Liverpool had a fair amount of handsome cab drivers which would driver is the talk well dressed and expensively to patrons of the yard to theatre in horse drawn carriages. Liverpool was an old housing project. It was created with the idea to house a lot of people economically while at the same time keeping a fair amount of privacy for each and every home .  This proved to be a disastrous problem because of the privacy definitely was maintained the privacy itself was a great incentive for violent attacks by pirates. For this reason Liverpool was usually left alone when it came to trying to  stop criminal attacks  This in turn led to great amount of ambushes on the well-dressed patrons of the theatre conducted to performances by the very same handsome cab drivers that lived in Liverpool.
I was there, bearing witness when one too many expensive people were attacked and the police decided to rectify the situation by destroying the most dangerous part of the Liverpool complex .

One of the problems had always been that the Liverpool complex was right next to an extremely important church. So close wasn’t that it would be clear that the church authorities would be the first people to arrive on the scene if Liverpool was attacked and they too would be blown up. The question came to our minds as what to do to avoid the problem. The solution as I know remember was ribald.

We would be blowing up ( I became, not even a child, an accomplice, as I recall) prime (though troubled real-estate). We would have to assume aliases and the name we chose was the Black Panthers. How would we keep the church congregation at bay? We decided that we would erect a runway at the entrance of the church after Sunday mass and on that stage we would have a stripper strut her stuff and disrobe down to the essentials. One of the team, knew the church community and said that they would be complete rapt with attention and mezmorized with the performance. They would not budge an inch from the church until the performer was done.

The runway was erected on the proper day and a stripper, dark skinned with a huge Afro haircut started her performance.  At this point, my memories become fragmented. But I do remember after a long quiet silence, pandemonium broke out among the church congregation. I also remember that the stripper and the events around the congregation won an intense international press attention that lead to, among other things the great notoriety and fame of the Black Panthers.

The first thing I remember (besides the stripper), one of the congregation, (could it be a woman with the name of Courtney Love) was a rather corpulent woman wearing a white t-shirt among other things. She was destined for the convent and was experiencing grave doubts. Watching silently for a while all of a sudden she took off her shirt and burst out: I wanna f***k an animal! 

In immediate and wonton answer, a gentlemen of Indian descent took to the stage and did the unheard of for those times: he came back with: "Lady, do you f** Hindus.  

But there was more. One of the priests of the congregation was experiencing great doubts: being of Indian origin did not agree with the very severe abstention that members of the religious order were to follow and did not know that a stripper would be engaged to divert the congregation. Something burst. All of a sudden he lost control: leapt to the stage  and started gyrating and removing his clothes to the music along with the stripper.

And that's all I remember for now.

Comments