MaTb43. C. Brown; Rich and Vibrant by K. Fabian

Blog Post Link:
http://moneyandtalent.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-woman-who-has-lived-in-both-australia.html

Dear Reader,

How are you doing? How is outside where you live?

As for me, let me tell you, if you have listened to Lady Gaga sing 'I am Dreaming of A White Christmas' and you lived in Montreal you could really relate to the song today.  We have no snow nowhere today.  It is anything but a white Christmas here and there was no white Christmas where the lady was singing.

Now for the Thursday Blog Post:
Focus on the supporters of the Art Fabian Company

Today I want to highlight:

Coleen Brown; A Rich, Vibrant Talent

A woman who has lived in both Australia and Oklahoma is a woman who is extraordinary. Period. It takes more intelligence than most to thrive in such diverse temperatures. If one looks at the art of Coleen Brown one can see that this is no ordinary woman. Her passion and intellect is evident when one looks at the lush, deep rich colors of her art like in the painting Silver and Stripes Above. From painting to website the work stands solid and a cut above the average.



Check out more of her works at:

http://colleenbrown.com/

I know a lot more about art than about web design. But if her web design is as good as her art than I would send my children to her school. She works as Web Administrator for Southern Nazarene University.
I am honored that a woman as talented as Coleen Brown has endorsed my skills on Linked in. And I am delighted that she is so gifted in art. Therefore it is a privilege to feature Coleen Brown, Artist, Photographer & Web Designer as my Exceptional person of the week.

Well that is it for today.  I hope you enjoyed my article.

I will write you again soon, dear reader.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

K. V.
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company

Thursday Endorse Blog ad
P.S.
Just for you
 This Portrait of a company patron was totally free !  

and
You can Support my work without paying a dime.

Just Endorse my works too!
Connect with me  on linked in.  Look  for Kathy F. (thats Kathy not Katherine or Kathleen or anything but Kathy) Go to
https://www.linkedin.com


(and search at the bottom of the page.)

I dedicate this blog to finding qualified online support staff like a librarian, a translator or a secretary, I have advertising space to offer in return.




Comments