One neighbor: And bad memories

I guiess it happens to you too.  it happens to all of us sometimes.  I was just having an normal day and I lay down to rest for a while. And all of a sudden, some terrible memories came to me.  Just like that. And about the people that have contact with on a normal day.

A woman who is working in her room asks me if I have some paper clips.  Because she is a neighbor I go look for some. And all of a sudden, I am lying down and I have a vision of this woman in another totally different environment. It is a sinister vision. A memory of something that happened a long time ago.

My parents buil a country house somewhere in the Laurentians.  My father worked as a real estate broker and he wanted something special so he had the house built with imported white marble stones.  And the inside was all wood panneled with a breakfast bar.  that was really expensive for the times.

At one point, the house was invaded and I was separated from my parents but left inside the house..  It seemed like there were a million people in the house and on the lawn.  And I felt awful and I was wondering around the house by myself and I looked into the fridge.  It was filled with all kinds of food. I had never seen it so full before.

I reached in to take out a chocolat donut because I was hungry.  And this woman, a neighbor now in the residence I live in, she saw me.  She was working as a servant for all these people. And she beat me up black and blue.

I remember that now.  I gave her some paper clips. But I want her to leave me alone now.

Comments