Death by Mudpuppies

So I was in the entourage of the President of the United States, Roosevelt, I believe, and we stopped to cool off somewhere in the Southern States.  I was with my father and I was in my bathing suit and a little grabby.  He was trying to convince me to jump into the cooling water and I was reluctantly dipping my toes in the very edge of the water.  I felt it was too cold.

All of the sudden the U.S. President ran out in his bathing suit, said something to the effect that Last one in is dirty dog and swam fast and strong into the center of the lake.  it happened very quickly.  A large salamander attacked him and started to rip him into pieces.  There were pieces of the president tossed up and down, joyously by the beast.  he was having a great time throwing an arm and a leg and the head up and out of the water.

So it was a heinious attack.  I don't know if you are familar with the White House Protecol but the President is surrounded by many fierce guards.  they know that if he is hurt at all they would be attacked very fierceley.. But before they would go they would also attack fiercely. So it was a very stupid brutal crime commited by very simple people.  After the deed had been down people tried to get away from the scene of the crime as fast as possible.

But, remember that the president was killed by a large mudpuppy (or several).  Why would there be important people there in the first place with such dangerous beasts?  There was a very good reason. The animals, although not known for their beauty and quite dangerous, were also cultivated, for some very expensive reasons. One was their extremely large and very nutritious and prized eggs. I imagine another thing woulde be their pelts but for some reason the people who lived in this place wanted to keep the beasts alive.  Not only that, their safety was as important to these people as their own safety.  I

I don't know why but as a mass flight, with the animals occured, I was brought along.  We somehow managed to get to a port.  And as luck would have it there was a man who was trying to get a boat filled with a shipping container out and on to the sea as fast as possible.  they would be going full speed without stopping to Spain.  They expected to reach Spain within sixteen hours. A man with a lot of money was among the people who fled, a deal was made and in what seemed,very little time, myself, a large amount of people from the SOuth, the man with the money, my parents and the several large mudpuppies were led into the container and very soon were off and running for Spain. We were quite sure we would not be discovered and besides in the confusion Spain would not be practical for the deadly WHite House staff to attack.

I will stop my tale here and will start again on the next blog post.  Suffice it to say, we got to Spain no problem and it was there I would compose a very famous musical score that would seemingly, immortalize the incident and,the mudpuppies.  But you have to read the next post to find out how that happened.

Comments