The Reverand the Sun the Wind and the Moon

When someone hears the name The Reverand SunYing Moon they think about a Korean businessman glutted with greed and corruption who became so impertinent as to assume he was holy. I remember the trial of the Reverand.  First of all the name is not the Reverand Sun Ying MOon at all. Nor is it Korean.  I believe it is Irish originally.  and the original words I said when I asked who I thought I was and what my name was. I said my name is The Reverand the Sun the Wind and the Moon.

In a few words, I will tell you why there was a such a problem with his temple and why it closed down with such bad feelings involved. A gentleman from good moneyed family somewhere in the Orient had heard all through his life, being privileged, how unjust life was and how lucky he was.  There were many compelling people who said to him, that if I had your money I could as good as you. He had worked with the poor and thought that he would give many poor righteous people, i.e. the deserving poor a lot of money to do what they wanted.  Many people would be introduced to a wealthy environment, where they were usually not allowed, and given the chance to test out their fortune.  Some people said that it was a suicide mission and he would face certain death.

I have heard many things about the MOonies and their temple but I have rarely heard anyone say either what I have just said or something else.  Lots of money and privilege was distributed to many valuable workers who came and worked in poor situations.

Unfortunately, with do-gooders who worked without stopping, there is usually a reason why.  Often it is a bad reason. So along with really grateful people who got their chance to get money and speak their mission to really wealthy people the temple played host to another kind of do-gooder.  Those who work to help the poor but also enjoy to immerse themselves in human misery. In other words, the temple had a bunch of people who were evil to achievement and to humanity. THis group of people was hidden enough to have the ability to gain access to a large system of extremely expensive personal jets.   And despite having given a lot of the privileges of the wealthy, took the task upon themselves to defile these jets. So much so, that they were no longer of use to the owners. Not only that the owners were titled.

I was there when their vandalism was discovered.  I felt an incredible horror and shame. And I took it onto myself with others of the temple to take the money, all this money for the temple and pay back the people who so graciously lent their private homes to us.  And that was all the money for the Temple of the Reverand Sun Ying MOon and that's why everything folded.  As far as I'm concerned and still, okay so you destroyed a large amount of these exclusive jets.  Good for you. But I will not let you in any way do the same ever again.  You have your just one time baby, through me. And that is again why the temple closed.  It was awful. and so was the reaction to the temple of some of the very deserving poor who took it upon themselves to sue the temple for ruining their life.  As I said before, good for you.  You got the Reverand punished. But baby, you have had your one time in my temple. The damage that was done was very large and very painful. ANd you will not have the opportunity to do that again.  Neither the people who consider themselves evil nor the virtous souls who took the money and the privelege without questions and then tried as much as possible to destroy it.

Comments