MaT10. M. McEvoy: His paintings by K. Fabian


ART FABIAN COMPANY PRESENTS
Thursday: Focus on an Art Fabian Patrons
blog post link:



by K.FABIAN, PRINCIPAL ARTIST of the Art Fabian Company Thursday Endorse Blog ad

This blog is dedicated is finding the resources to hire qualified online support staff like a librarian, a translator or a secretary

Today: Michael McEvoy: Artist and Illustrator


Dear Reader,

Brrr. Its Cold outside here in Montreal:  How about a song to warm us up?

http://youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU

This is the first time I saw the roles reversed.  usually its the man that has to go.  Well. Vive la difference.

Now, For the Patron of the Week:

Today: Michael McEvoy: Artist and Illustrator


If one looks at Michaels: “Girl with Electric Pears” (above), one can see the sensitivity and care in the artists way of painting.

Frida Kahlo a visionary artist and inspiration once said” They thought I was a Surrealist but I wasn’t. I never painted dreams, I painted my own reality. ”In a way that sums me up too.

The above quote perfectly describes Michael’s romantic, moving images of people, pets and places. His blog is a joy to visit with its combination of beautiful paintings and exquisitely written texts.

“My main disciplines continue to be inspired and dedicated to portraiture and figurative painting in traditional and contemporary realism. With landscape, cityscape or room interiors as backdrops.” Michael McEvoy

It is very simple to commission your own unique painting. A portrait painting of a loved one or of your pet.

This week I am honored to highlight the very Talented Michael McEvoy. I am proud to see that he has endorsed me on Linked in.

For more of Michael's work and his beautifully written descriptions go to:
http://myartmypaintings.co.uk/

Love,
K.V.
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company

P.S.

To learn a little about a leading professional social website I am sending you the LinkedIn 101 Learning Webinar Recording:
Support my work!
Endorse me  on Linked in!
Go to
ca.linkedin.com/in/kathyfabian

Notify me if you want me to endorse your skills.. I would be happy to do so.

Comments