Forests, Small communities and a head injury.

I remember the neighborhood of my childhood being surrounded by lots of uninhabited woody areas. This was combined with patches of streets of very similar houses.  It has occurred to me since that you can see very little what is going on in this houses.

I also remember ( and I don't know if it is the same time as the incident that I will soon relate happened) one distant community had houses much like the one I referred to.  In this community, they had the bus service and some enterprising people laid a trap out for people who took the bus.  One of the bus stops was hidden by some large bushes.  If you were in a hurry or unfamiliar to the neighborhood you would not see it. the bus came only rarely and it was hoped that you would miss the bus and go for help to one of the houses near the bus stop. Then you would be captured and hurt in many unpleasant ways.

One particular time, I was very badly injured by some people who lived near a small forest.  They had stolen a large amount of money before.   Or they were going to but I was so badly injured I could not evidence remotely normal behavior.  A doctor was summoned and my head injury was cured to enough extent that a large sum of money could be forced from me.  The money was put to use almost immediately and a large group of houses was almost immediately constructed where the small forest used to be.  I don't remember clearly but two things come to mind.

I was forced to live outside in the cold for a while in the very forest where this crime was perpetrated on my person.  the second thing that comes to mind is that I do not know if the aggressors lived in the community of my childhood or they lived or had an association with the distant community that laid the trap with the bus stop. 

Comments