February - Valentine's Day


Hey everybody.
This is K.V. your intrepid writing talking to you by virtue of the written text.
February is the month in which we celebrate Valentine's Day. I come from a community that taught me that this is the holiday for lovers of passion, those who are romantic at heart.  I now know that might not be the official version but for me, Valentine's Day has been the day that I nurture the lover in myself.

I remember the romance in my life and I treat my body special at this time.  For example, it's the time that I search out lingerie.  Oh yes, this has not always been the easiest.   I am not at this time (even my) ideal perfect nude.

It took a lot of trial and experience to find out that this is hard.  Even now I don't let the salesperson help me choose my undies.  Now the body is getting a little bit better but for a long time, the dressing room was a solo affair.  This met I made quite a bit of mistake. One, for example, is that I needed a lot of support in a bra and right away I speared myself with the wire in the wired bra.

Despite some mishaps, I do like my underwear collection a lot more.  For example, I like patterns and colors.  So even if I have to dress simply a lot of times I can unleash the inner spirit with the undies.  It also helps if something shows.  It doesn't look like a bandage it looks like it's on purpose sometimes.
This reminds me of another mistake. Watch out.  Lace bras don't work with snug t-shirts a lot.  ANd if choose a dark color make sure you know that it will be seen often in a light colored shirt.

Just before I go, Don't forget to gift this blog post to your friends and business associates.

Also, the poster above is my gift to you to celebrate the lover in you.  It would be great to print out and exhibit in your favorite living environment.

Happy Valentine's day to all.

K.V.

kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com


Comments